What do I want in 2018
To keep myself honest, I make a page, each year, with quantifiable goals. Whenever someone asks me if there is something they can do for me, I direct them here.
Here are my goals for 2018 – Quarter 1
Priority: Video Blog Engagement
Do you want to be a better leader?
- If you find this interesting, please subscribe. Also, I’d love advice. I want to share my knowledge. If you know a way I can facilitate that message better(How do I communicate?) or grow the channel(I want to go from 100 subscribers to 1,000) let me know.
- Do you have a media outlet? Would love to partner with content or distribution for 2018. Let’s chat. My Goal – writing a guest blog for 3 outlets by end of the quarter.
- Hey, if you want to produce a show, contact me and ill intro the guys above. I want to make 2018 a year where their calendars are packed!
If I’m not here, nothing else matters. Pretty simple.
- Looking to lose 50 pounds this year. I am currently doing a modified Keto. I am keeping myself honest this year with MyFitnessPal. Looking for an accountability buddy on this to log meals! The more the merrier!
- Exercising 6 days a week! I want to move this to 7 days a week and tack on a fun/practical activity (martial arts, sports, something). A part of a league/school in NYC, tell me about it! I want 2 new things.
- Better Sleep is important :-). Give me tips on how you prepare your bed space, pre-sleep rituals and wake up rituals. I want to wake up and move the gym to the early mornings, so I need to bring my wakeup time from 7:30ish to 6 AM.
Priority: Speaking / Panels / Workshop
I’ve done a few panels this year focusing on entrepreneurship and leadership. I want to do more. Let me know by commenting or email firstname.lastname@example.org if these options make sense
- Speaking/Panels: My focus is on pushing from “zero to one.” How do you move from idea to practicality? I focus on youth (so first gen college students, early career) to help them get comfortable with standing out.
- I have a workshop on “Creating Every day.” The focus here is to unlock that creative side of your brain into real content to enrich yourself and your team.
This page is the only place on my blog where I’ll have comments, so feel free to let me know about the blog or ask about my goals, and I’ll make sure to give you an update. The context of my needs can is in my 2016 review, as well as the quarterly updates, linked below: