Break the Filter
We don’t know our brains. After 10 thousand years of “civilization,” we still are only scratching the surface of the mind’s ability.
- We each see the world differently.
- To widen the amount of stuff we accept, we have to break the filter.
- Take note of the way you go to work.
- Map out a different way, one that you haven’t taken before. Take that way for a week.
- After a week, take the old way back to work.
Now, notice how different things look :-). Taking a new route exposed your brain to new things, breaking the filter. Think about this experience each time you go over something, and it feels “dull.” expand the filter, and see how much new comes from it.