Welcome to my bio page!
Adam is afraid of bees.
But the future is impossible without them, so he is not only had to live with them but embrace them for what they do.
He thinks this is a perfect metaphor for life, so he has spent most of his life observing his curiosity and thrusting it into dancing with his fears. He’s done it in several different ways, from doing stand-up comedy to building a convenience store out of his college dorm room.
Sign up for my weekly newsletter where I deliver exclusive content not found on the blog on leadership and strategy.
Some other adventures include:
- Writing for several online magazines
- Helping build a national non-profit as president of the board
- Creating and running a media start-up from 2008-2013 – The Gamer Studio.
- Working as a mainframe system architect
- Coaching in Seth Godin’s altMBA
These experiences gave him some interesting perspective. He builds on that perspective and curiosity to discover new things. The result is this blog.
Thanks for reading!
If you have any questions (favorite posts, what I am working on, who helps build this blog (The Team is ALL), and media), be sure to check out the FAQ.
Sign up for my weekly newsletter: